1. this collection of medicines…the signs of a sickness making its’ way through the house and for making my boy moderately more comfortable amidst coughing fits.
2. this teeny tiny tree with twinkling lights…for adding just the right amount of cheer.
3. this pre-bedtime cookie…and the rest tucked away in the freezer to bake at the drop of a hat.
4. this dress found on clearance…and the many many wears she will get the rest of the school year.
5. this project paint…for being the start of a house project that isn’t quite the right shade yet. Back to the drawing board.
in other news:
mike’s taking a turn at home with ben today, and we’re hopeful that he’s going to be back to school on monday. i feel like i’ve cheated the week a little bit by leaving early on tuesday, home wednesday and thursday, and then back to school on friday, which in the elementary school is a weekly holiday. we’re going to take it easy this weekend and hang around home. charlie was coughing more than i like this morning, so i hope the sickness isn’t getting to him now too. fingers crossed, friends.
what are you up to this weekend, reader? whatever it is, i hope you kick your feet up and enjoy it.
from the land of turkey headbands, tylenol and cookie crumbs, love, em